Website cookies policy www.gonmisol.suanfarma.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve.
In accordance with the banner / cookie notice that appears on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify their settings.
If you decide to reject them, you will not be able to continue browsing through the website.
If you choose to modify your settings, you will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which ones you can reject.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies: to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the user’s advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Analytics’.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-preferences||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Preferences’.||1 year||Necessary|
|wp-wpml_current_language||This cookie is used to store the language used by the user.||1 day||Preferences|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_171516941_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected include the visitors number, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how doing it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.